The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
1. Full paper submitted to the conference should follow the template provided: Template.
2. Please download the Submission Form and fill in it before submitting your papers.
3. Just submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before April 16, 2021.
1. Full paper submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Ordinary full papers should be at least 4 full pages and better no more than 10 pages.
3. Only PDF/DOC files will be accepted for the review process.
4. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, and the authors should be responsible for the papers seriously.
Option A: Abstract
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be included in the conference program only, provided at the conference.
Option B: Full Paper (Conference Proceedings)
All submitted papers will be reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Any further questions, feel free to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at any time!